The Community Sailing Center is home to sail and human-powered boats of all kinds and sizes. We are especially well suited to house your kayaks, canoes, rowing dinghies Lasers, Sunfish, and boats 12-24′ on trailers. Winter and summer storage is available.
Boats may be stored on racks, trailers or tires in the boat yard. Those who store their boats at the Community Sailing Center are given:
- the combination to the boat yard gate locks which allows for 24 hour access to the boat yard (NOTE: Winter storage users do not receive the yard combo. Access is by appointment only.)
- use of dollies for ease in launching
- the option of purchasing a hoist pass for unlimited hoist usage
Community Sailing Center
P.O. Box 64818
Burlington, Vermont 05406
For any other questions regarding our storage program please please email Colin Davis or call the Sailing Center at 802-864-2499.
Summer Storage 2017
Dates: May 13 – October 31
Ground Storage Space
Charged by the foot at varying rates per length:
- Boats 14′ and under – $19/ft
- Boats 15-18′ – $20/ft
- Boats 19′ and over, tri/catamarans – $21/ft
- for each additional boat that fits in the same space – $75
Rack Storage Space
- Rack storage for one boat – $200
- for each additional boat that fits on the same rack – $75
Boat Hoist Use
Hoist users must provide their own boat lifting equipment and must call ahead to ensure hoist availability and access.
- One-time hoist use – $4/ft
- Season hoist use – $8/ft